Returns & Refunds
The procedures that we have adopted here to cancel an order or return an item does not affect your right to reject faulty goods. Further information can be found at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk. If you do receive a faulty item, please follow one of the procedures outlined in our Shipping section.
Please note that certain items cannot be returned unless WatchTool are at fault. These are personalised, engraved or Special Orders items.
Returning an item
If you wish to return goods, you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them. Please telephone or email so that we can supply you with a "Goods Return Number". Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging and accompanying paper work, within the cooling off period and be in a PERFECT resalable condition.
In accordance with the European directive on distance selling and The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2014, you have the right to cancel your order for any reason at the end of 14 calendar days from receipt of goods.
Unit 3C- Spa Fields Industrial Estate
If you have any queries about this policy then please use the Contact us option This refund policy was last updated on 3rd November 2014 and is valid from this date.
N.B. Special Order items are deemed as items that are not available from stock and require us to place an order with the respective supplier upon your request when purchasing. Special Order items are clearly displayed as such in the item description.
Cooling off period
When you order from us online, you are entitled to a cooling off period when you can return your goods without any penalty apart from return postage. Our cooling off period is 14 calender days, which includes any statutory cooling off period.
This period starts the day the contract is agreed (i.e. you receive an email from us saying we have accepted your order) and ends 14 calender days after the delivery of the goods.
Certain items are excluded from the cooling off period guarantee, unless Watchtool is at fault. These are personalised, Special Order items or engraved items.
Cancelling an order before dispatch
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time without reason within the 14 days by emailing us using the "Contact Us" page; the exception to this is Special Order items if they have already been ordered by us. You will need to give as your name and address details, as well as your order number. We will fully refund all your payment for the goods and delivery.
If you cancel part of an order, the postage and packaging charge is recalculated on the weight of the items you keep.
Delivery of goods and passing of risk
Goods must be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 days after the contract is entered into. Goods are deemed to remain at the trader’s risk until in the physical possession of the consumers. Special order items may take longer and you are agreeing to the extension of this term by completing the sale on orders placed for non stock items. This is clearly advised during the checkout procedure.
The process for returning an item
You can return unwanted items to us by Recorded post at your cost and insured to the value of the item/s as you are responsible for the goods until they are received in perfect condition by us. You will be refunded on the credit/debit card, PayPal account you used to place the order within a maximum of 14 days.
1. Contact our Customer Service team on 014 8484 1212 or send us an email outlining the details.
2. We will send a "Goods Return Number" to attach to your parcel so that the refund can be actioned correctly and as promptly as possible.
3. Place the item into its original packaging with all documentation and make sure that the parcel is sealed securely. You should also place a copy of the the invoice in with the item to help with processing the return.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the payment card used to place the order.
5. If you wish to exchange your item please include details of the goods required.
If you do not contact us and return the item within the 14 day period or at any point after this time, you may not be eligible for a refund / exchange. If you have requested a special order item and this has been processed and ordered then a refund / exchange will only be granted under exceptional circumstances (you will have to cover postage both ways if this is the case).
Every item that is returned is thoroughly examined by one of our watch technicians before the exchange / refund is granted. If it is determined that the item is not faulty or there is evidence of the item being incorrectly fitted / handled then your request maybe declined, at which point we will exercise our right to return your item to you without further consideration. Watchtool does not knowingly sell counterfeit watches or parts, manufacturer rejects or watches without serial numbers. All items supplied by Watchtool are guaranteed to be as per the items respective description and where appropriate are supplied in their original packaging with all supporting papers.
Returning a gift
Refunds for gifts can only be made to the payment card or PayPal Account used to purchase the goods. If you buy a gift online, the recipient will not be able to claim a refund if they want to return the item.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights, visit www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
Watchtools website uses a secure payment gateway for the collection of your payment details. Our payment gateway, has been approved by our bank to facilitate Internet transactions on our behalf. All the information passed from the payment page is encrypted. The information is then effectively taken off the Internet and passed to the bank on a private link. The information passed at the payment page is not held in clear text on any website involved in this process.
- Abrasive Block / Sticks
- Adhesives / Glues
- Balance Watch Tools
- Barrel Arbor Tools
- Batteries & Accessories
- Bench / Case / Movement Holders
- Bench Machines Various
- Bench Mats
- Bergeon Modular System
- Blowers, Bellows & Air Brush
- Bracelet Adjustment
- Cannon Pinion & Escapement Tools
- Case Cushion
- Case Tools
- Caseback Open / Close
- Clock Making Tools
- Bracelet Screw Sets
- Bracelet Split Pins
- Case Back Screw Sets
- Clasp Parts
- Dial Protection
- Drill Bits
- Glass & Case Stickers
- Gloves and Finger Protectors
- Mechanical & Quartz Screws
- Pegwood, Pithwood & Probes
- Pendant Tubes
- Pins and Tubes
- Polishing Consumables
- Polishing Wheels
- Rodico Cleaning Compound
- Screw Extraction Solution
- Spring Bar Set
- Thread Lock
- Ultrasonic Fluids
- Craft Knives & Accessories
- Cutters / Multi Purpose
- Dial Feet / Spot / Strips
- Dino-Lite USB Digital Microscope
- Essence Jars
- Eyeglasses / Loupes
- Gaskets & Lubricators
- Glass / Crystal Fitting
- Glass Cutting Machine
- Grease All Types
- Hagerty Cleaning Systems
- Hand Fitting/Removing Tools
- Kapton / Polymide Valeting Tape
- Luminous Compounds
- Magnetic Pick Up Tools
- Mainspring Winding
- Measuring Tools
- Oils, Oiling Tools & Accessories
- Pallet Fork Tools
- Pendant Tube Removing
- Pin Vice
- Pivot Tools
- Plating Machine
- Poising Tools
- Polishing / Cleaning Cloths
- Polishing Machines
- Precious Metal Testers
- Presentation Catalogues & Folder
- Regulating Tools
- Ring Sizing
- Safety Accessories
- Sand Blaster
- Scratch Brush
- All Brand Screwdriver Sets
- Dynamometric Adjustment Tools
- Individual Screwdrivers
- Mobile phone Screwdriver Set
- Screwdriver Grub Screws
- Spare Blades
- Specialist Screwdrivers
- Springbar Tools
- Staking Tools
- Storage, Containers and Trays
- Taps & Dies Cutting Tools
- Timing Machines
- Dumont Swiss Made Tweezers
- Electrostatic Discharge Safe
- Ideal-Tek Swiss Made Tweezers
- Plastic Tweezers And Assembly Pr
- Specialist Tweezers
- Tweezer Accessories
- Tweezer Sets
- Vetus Swiss Quality Tweezers
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Tanks
- Uv Curing Lamp
- Vacuum Pick Up & Extraction
- Various Hammers
- Watch Winders
- Watchmakers Bench
- Watchmakers Hand Files
- Watchmakers Tool Kits
- Water Resistant Testing Machines
- Winding Tools
- Bergeon 6767-F Spring Bar Tool - The Worlds Most Popular
- Sony 377 Watch Battery SR626SW
- Selvyt Polishing Cloth PR Premium Range (35cm x 35cm)
- Sony 371 Watch Battery SR920SW
- Sony Lithium 3 Volt Coin Battery CR2032
- Sony 379 Watch Battery SR521SW
- Sony 364 Watch Battery SR621SW
- Bergeon 6767-AF Spring Bar Tool Spare 1mm Forks.
- Bergeon 6111 Deluxe Spring Bar Tool
- A&F 189.810 Swiss Bracelet Pin Remover